This patch provides native
and SGI XFS
file systems support for the
It seems to be stable.
Patch divided into two files: grub-jfs+xfs-1.0-core and grub-jfs+xfs-1.0-build.
You can use just the first (and run automake/autoconf)
or both (and no automake).
Last version 1.0 is against grub-0.90.
Supports only version 4 of file system and version 2 of directory layout (I guess that's enough for x86 Linux XFS).
- January 23, 2002
- GRUB-0.91 was released yesterday with these patches integrated. That's all.
- October 28, 2001
- All this stuff is in GRUB CVS now and will hopefully be in GRUB 0.91.
It means that this site is closed.
All fixes/updates to code will go to the GRUB maintainers.
- August 29 (later), 2001, version 1.0
- JFS: no changes.
- XFS: fixed next_extent(): must use bb_rightsib; xfs_highbit32() is replaced by more stupid function (to reduce code size); minor cleanup.
- August 29, 2001, version 0.9
- JFS: even more cleanups.
- XFS: added support for btree organized dirs; fixed entry duplication; cleaned up xfs.h.
- August 28, 2001, version 0.8
- JFS: further cleanups.
- XFS: added support for btree organized files; now works when dirblock > block.
- August 27, 2001, version 0.7
- JFS: more cleanups and tweaks.
- XFS: first release.
- July 24, 2001, version 0.6
- Moved to GRUB 0.90. Minor cleanups.
- June 23, 2001, version 0.5
- Cleanup in jfs.h; moved to jfs version >= 0.3.6; small fixes.
- June 12, 2001, version 0.4
- Better handling of non-ansi characters; preventing the symlink
loop; various cleanups and fixes.
- June 10, 2001, version 0.3
- Fixed nasty bug in jfs_read that caused error while reading
files with multiple extents; sparse files support; full
- June 8, 2001, version 0.2
- Initial symlinks support; fixed segfault with empty directory.
- June 5, 2001
- First public version (0.1).
Сайт управляется системой uCoz